283. The question about the origins of the world and of man has been the object of many scientific studies which have splendidly enriched our knowledge of the age and dimensions of the cosmos, the development of life-forms and the appearance of man. These discoveries invite us to even greater admiration for the greatness of the Creator, prompting us to give him thanks for all his works and for the understanding and wisdom he gives to scholars and researchers. With Solomon they can say: “It is he who gave me unerring knowledge of what exists, to know the structure of the world and the activity of the elements. . . for wisdom, the fashioner of all things, taught me.”
Aprofunde seus conhecimentos
327. What is the office confided to a Bishop in a particular Church?
446. Does the commandment of God, “You shall not make for yourself a graven image” (Exodus 20:3), forbid the cult of images?
356. What are the main moments in funerals?
30. Why is faith a personal act, and at the same time ecclesial?
565. Who can educate us in prayer?
328. What is the effect of ordination to the priesthood?
560. What is the way of our prayer?
Acesse nossos estudos biblicos:
How can faith influence Christian behavior according to 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12?
What does Titus 2:7-8 teach about the standard of conduct for the church?
What does the Bible teach about transforming the body?
How is the humility and grace of God manifested in the Christian’s life, according to Psalm 138:6-7?
What is the role of faith in the midst of suffering, according to Job 13:15-16?
What is Amos’ criticism of superficial religion, and how does he highlight the importance of a genuine heart?
Forgiveness and Reconciliation: Lessons from the Meeting of Jacob and Esau (Genesis 33:1-20)